What is FUE Hair Transplant?
The FUE hair transplant is usually done by extracting hair follicles from one part of an individual’s scalp and moving them onto another section. In this case, a hair surgeon would use a micro punch to take out the follicular units one by one, before relocating them. what is fue hair treatment?
In most cases, the surgeon tends to ask the patient to undergo a normal FUE procedure. However, if your issue is critical, then you might have to choose a bio FUE hair transplant. It generally includes an amalgamation of traditional FUE along with plasma therapy to stimulate the stem cells.
Nonetheless, before proceeding with the bio FUE hair transplant procedure, the surgeon would extract highly-concentrated plasma that has growth factors from your blood. It will help in enhancing both transplanted and residual hair to grow at a rapid pace (what is fue hair) treatment
Benefits of FUE Hair Transplant
The prime benefits of FUE hair transplant surgery include :
- Unlike FUT, the FUE hair transplant in Delhi is somewhat less invasive. Therefore, it will not cause any visible scars at all.
- The method will help in growing short hair in the transplanted area. Thus, it will be an ideal option for those people who love short hairstyles.
- One of the most prominent FUE hair transplant benefits is that it is ideal and suitable for almost everyone.
- With it, a surgeon can transplant a wide array of grafts at once (almost 5,000).
- FUE hair transplant surgery offers a natural outlook. It does not cause any trauma, as well.
- The biostimulation FUE hair transplant method ensures the promotion of tissue repair and healing after the procedure.
“Do not let yourself get bothered by the pesky hair-falling problems. Undergo the FUE Hair Transplant Procedure today, and get your old look back again.”